Sunday, November 30, 2014

New News is Good News!


Hi, my friends!

I am so excited to announce that I am joining my dear friend Elizabeth on a new adventure over at Purpose over Pride.  I will still be renewing my commitment and passion for this little personal blog of mine, but I wanted to let everyone know about this news!  I won't put the full posts here, but I will give you a little teaser of my weekly posts with the link to read the full post at the bottom.  That being said, here is a little tidbit of my first post…


I’m going to be completely honest with you from the start…. I thought I had a bajillion ideas for this first post.  Yet, every time I sat down to look at the blank page (or blank space! Cue Taylor Swift in 3-2-1), I was suddenly aware of all other tasks that needed doing.  (Wait… I think I hear my dogs calling me for a dance party… Maybe I'll write later...)

Let’s face it, y'all.  There’s something incredibly daunting about every blank page.  Every fresh start.  Every new adventure. 

Why is that? 


To find out why I think blank pages are daunting, read here.  While you're at it, feel free to like our Facebook page so you can see when we update the blog!

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!

Love,
Miranda

1 comment:

Dawn Trest said...

Loved reading this Miranda!