Tuesday, October 23, 2012

London calling

If you've followed my blog at all, 
then you have no doubt heard of my little sister Lee Ann.
She is beautiful and super silly, and I'm beyond grateful to have her in my life.  


You should also know that this girl has a passion for photography, and she has some killer skills to top it off.  She took thousands of pictures of our trip to London, and although I had a VERY hard time picking them out... 
here are just a few of my favorites.


The Olympics, of course!
Amaaaaazing ice cream
The London Eye
The view from the Eye

A tea time photo bomb opportunity!

One of the Queen's carriages
The back of Buckingham Palace
Tower Bridge at night
The front of Buckingham Palace


Westminster Abbey




Tower Bridge
I love the reflection of Tower Bridge!
A show projected on the House of Parliament






No comments: