Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween merriment!

While I don't particularly have fond feelings for Halloween (I don't hate it, but don't love it)... I do adore costumes.  
With my whole heart.  

So in the past few days, I have totally maximized the freedom of costume wearing that Halloween provides with.....

1.  A unicorn.  My dream come true.  
And I wore this costume while fulfilling another dream:  dancing in a flash mob to "Thriller," just like in "13 going on 30".... it was spectacular.  (I also got to have a sleepover with my new friend Tammy, who I adore.  We are so similar, we may have been separated at birth.)


2.  A hedgehog.  
It was pretty epic.
(And this was at a "Whirlyball" party for graduate psychology students... If you've never played Whirlyball before, it is a combo of bumper cars, lacrosse, and basketball... it's crazy, painful, and incredibly fun.  I still have bruises.)

Laura... my amazing hedgehog partner in crime.
One of my dearest friends in the world, Sarah.
Lovely Kate, a contestant on "The Price is Right"



3. Pavlov's dog.  
I wore this to school today because I'm a total psychology nerd... And if you know about Pavlov and his dogs, you will understand the importance of the bell.  



Of course, no Halloween is ever really complete without Darcy's epic unicorn costume... plus, I can't have ALL the costume fun...



 



Also, this is a gem from childhood.  Oh man, it's too funny....


Happy Halloween!!!




1 comment:

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

I have to agree with you on the costume part - and fortunately I raised a daughter who is just like me!!