Saturday, September 8, 2012

Life lately...

Once again, it's been a while since I've written.  Summer life has been both busy and relaxing (depending on the day), but full of joy and gratefulness.  Here are some of the things that have been filling my life lately:


Adding the letters "M.A." after my name and officially becoming a "Master" :)





Babysitting these sweet girls...






The wedding of one of my gorgeous little sisters from my sorority (Go Phi Mu!!)




A trip home and a trip to the beach with the whole Rutherford gang!! :)






A surprise birthday tea party for my baby sister!




Time with best friends







The most random trip of my life to LONDON during the Olympics!!! (A post to come!)




The wedding of my "brother" Adam to his beautiful bride, Lily!




Tons of time with Lady Darcy of Pemberley...




And last, but not least, I PASSED COMPS!!!! 



Studying for my comprehensive exams has kept me from posting about my fun summer activities, but now that I've PASSED (I'm still in shock!), you can expect to hear more from me (this is NOT a lie)... especially about my trip to London!



No comments: