Saturday, May 14, 2011

Prayer request

Will you join me in prayer for my dear friend Julie and her family?  


They just learned yesterday morning that her brother died unexpectedly of unknown causes.  He was in his early thirties, and in this past year, he has become both a husband and a father to a precious baby boy... so his death is affecting so many people.  

Julie has been such a light in my life when I have been going through trials, and it hurts my heart so much that she is having to go through this.  She has a lot of HUGE things coming up in our doctoral program, and I can't even imagine accomplishing these tasks after something like this happening.  So please help me lift her up in prayer!  I know she would appreciate it. 

                  



7 comments:

Meadows said...

Praying for peace that passes understanding for Julie and her family.

AMKreations said...

Definitely praying...for God to wrap them in His arms of love and comfort their aching hearts.

The Rocky Creek Scotties said...

Miranda,

Julie is very fortunate to have a friend who would ask the world to lift her and her family up in prayer. It would be my pleasure to do so - I pray that God wraps his loving arms around them and shows himself to them in a special way.

(((HUGS)))
Lynn

Miranda said...

Thank each of you so much for the prayer! It means a lot to me, and I know it will help Julie during this time.
Blessings,
Miranda

Jazzi said...

I am sorry to hear about her situation. She is luck to have you to help her out in her times. We will keep her in our prayers also!!

Diana

scottiechronicles said...

How sad. Very, very sad. Thinking of Julie and her family.

Valerie Weller said...

Miranda- just stopping by and am saddened to hear about your dear friend Julie's brother. Prayers to her and her family, for God's comfort at this sad time...