Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sleeping Scottie

Could there possibly be anything more precious than a sleeping, shaggy Scottie on a slow, soggy Saturday (who hasn't left her bed since the morning walk)?  

The only thing I can think of is this....


a sleeping, shaggy, baby Scottie.


Or maybe a freshly groomed and not-so-shaggy and limp-noodle-or-flattened on the floor Scottie, who is still growing into her ears... that kind is pretty cute too.



Whatever the age, hairstyle, or sleeping pose, this Scottie is pretty much the cutest... pretty much all the time.
I hope everyone is having a happy and sleepy Saturday!  

9 comments:

The Rocky Creek Scotties said...

Miranda,

I think I would have to agree with you 100%.

Enjoy your Saturday.

Lynn

Jazzi said...

Hey Darcy,
Oh,you are such a cutie patootie!! Just having a really lazy and sleepy day!! Nice to meet you and drop by my blog anytime!!

wags
Jazzi

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Darcy is so beautiful!! Nice to meet you!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

Amber-Mae said...

Hi Darcy, it's so nice to meet you! Beautiful Carrleigh introduced you to everyone in her blog. Those are some very nice pictures of you. You are a very pretty girl.

pajudie said...

How cute your pups are - I agree - Scotties are cute no matter what they are doing. Come visit my blog sometime -
Judie, Duncan & Hamish

Oskar said...

That is an awfully cute set of photo's!

My name is Oskar & I have a blog that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place for pet bloggers to find each other and get some exposure!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Any one of those pics is just adorable. Nice to meet you - we read about you at the Rocky Creek Scotties blog.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

thevangelders.com said...

This must the be first Scottie I've seen that sleeps in her own bed.

Abigail
TheVanGelders.com

scottiechronicles said...

Hey there Lady Darcy! The Rocky Creek Scotties sent me over to introduce myself.

You're my kind of friend - I LOVE TO SLEEP, too!

Arrooooo! Stuart