Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday in the South

What a lovely Sunday with some of my favorite people down South!  Yesterday I left the snow of Chicago for the rain and semi-warmth of Mississippi for my spring break.  Although I'm missing my little sister (who is still at school), I am loving some quality Mom and Rutherford family time.  I was able to hear my cousin Bill preach for the first time, go to lunch with the Blairs, Wilkinsons, and Mom, and spend the afternoon playing hide-and-seek with my little cousins Luke and Lani.  Oh, and I took some pictures... specifically of the new addition to the Blair family, Marly Mae the Miniature Schnauzer (who very much reminds me of puppyhood Darcy).  Enjoy!


Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is the most darling puppy!

Amber Blue Bird said...

that could be one of the most cutest pups I have ever seen!

Natalie Suarez said...

beautiful family! and i LOVE ur dog! :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com