Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday adventures of Darcy


It's a beautiful, 45 degree, blue sky day in Wheaton, so Darcy and I decided to make the most of it with a little game of fetch in our "front yard."  The camera on my phone captured this first big adventure of the day (other than our midmorning nap)....

(She's never one to pass up a good stick...)
Sniffing... one of her favorite pastimes. 
Next on our agenda (other than another nap)?  We may go to the pet store for more food.  And, of course, we will have a nice long walk and pretend like it is 75 degrees instead of 45.  
(and then there's the homework that I'm temporarily avoiding.......)  

I hope everyone is enjoying some sunshine this Saturday!
Is that a doggy smile??


4 comments:

Daydream Living said...

Your dog is so cute! Have a good Sunday,
Maureen

Fashion Rehab said...

Awww!! cute doggie :D



Fashion Rehab

Jessica said...

hi...thanks for stopping bye and saying hello. I'm excited about the book recommendation. I always love hearing about new books. I'll take a look.

Ann-Margaret said...

Hi Miranda,

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on Tucker's post! Made our day! I'm excited to "meet" you and love this cute post all about Darcy! She is beautiful!! I took Tucker out for a little fetch today, and he was "all Tuckered out" tonight...especially after running around the yard tonight trying to chase the geese he kept hearing! LOL Looking fwd to visiting more of your blog! :)

Hugs!

Ann-Margaret
www.AnnMargaretsVisions.com

*For some reason when I choose my Google acct below it is showing a blogger acct that I did not ever use and not my Google profile. I have a self-hosted WP blog so I can't choose the Wordpress option below but just wanted you to know why it is taking you to that page. Sorry about this but not sure what to do about it. :)